How does Paasha Dunedin App work?
- Download our App Paasha Dunedin from GooglePlay or AppStore.
- Fill out the form in our App.
- Wait to get activated your account or visit us.
- Click in Takeaway Order Button and start ordering, pay when picking up.
Tip 1: Save your order in Favorite 1 when ordering just for yourself.
Tip 2: Save your order in Favorite 2 when ordering for you and your family.
In order to use the Paasha Dunedin App and takeaways pre-orders, Paasha Dunedin uses your device's IMEI plus information added by yourself in our form. It identify your device in our private data base. It helps us to show to you the status of your orders. Paasha Dunedin App needs to know if you Smartphone has available an internet connection then that you can start ordering meals. This way you will pay your order in the Paasha Café, not pre-pay asked.
- Paasha Dunedin App respects the privacy of its customers.
- Paasha Dunedin App doesn't use critical personal information.
- Paasha Dunedin App uses the IMEI of your Smartphone.
- Paasha Dunedin App needs to know if the Smartphone has or no access to internet.
- Paasha Dunedin App doesn't share in any way with third parties your information or Smartphone’s IMEI.
- Paasha Dunedin App discloses your name, mobile number and orders with Paasha Dunedin authorized employees only to active your account.
If you have any questions or complaints in relation to privacy, please contact us 03 477 7181